Thursday, October 22, 2009

Test, Test, uh hm..

Times are changing so rapidly I feel like I should put forth some effort to give form and structure to the things I feel are important, or will be important in the near future, rather... Right now I kind of feel like nothing is significant to... well anything, but I do know how things can change very fast and nearly slow down to a standstill all at once. Just this morning I was thinking to myself how I generally feel myself slipping into a routine and a lifestyle I want no part of, a life that really lingers and dwells on things that are really out of our control... yet at the same time I feel like things are moving too fast for me to have any affect on them. I'm only just now realizing what I do have control of, and the direction that I want to take things is definitely making an impact in everything around me. I'm nearly exploding with thoughts and ideas that seem to bloom and grow until I'm practically bursting with anticipation for something I really don't quite understand yet. So this is the purpose of what I'm starting here; I'm attempting to keep track of experiences, music, pictures, videos and thoughts through something I spend a lot of time on anyway, a computer... I'll have a bulk of free time in the coming months and this could get pretty interesting... love and light, peace and ease, namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment